Incorporated in 1969 Emmerich & Associates, Inc. (now doing business as Emmerich Properties) has been satisfying housing needs in Central Wisconsin for over 50 Years.
Our focus is rental properties that is all that we do and pride ourselves on doing it well. We currently own and manage over 300 residential rental units and nearly 100 non-residential (commercial/retail/industrial/warehouse) units. All of these properties are ours and not managed for someone else.
President / CEO: Arden J. Emmerich:
Arden is the founder of Emmerich & Associates, Inc. and has been involved in real estate since the 1960's. He has a history in real estate development and sales as well as with rental properties. He still is involved with the daily operations of the business.
Project Manager/Consultant: Larry Hemauer
Larry has been at Emmerich Properties for over 30 years! His primary responsibility is to supervise large development projects, however he is also the front-line consultant for our Field Service Team, which is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of our rental inventory.
Personal office Assistant to Arden Emmerich & Commercial Agent: Teresa Turner
Teresa takes care of the daily operations at Emmerich Properties along with the owner, she maintains the books and is custodian of coporate records.
Leasing Agent & Marketing Specialist: Angela Mahar
Angela tends to the marketing and showings of Emmerich Properties. She helps potential tenants through the leasing process and educating them on rules and requirements.
Maintenance Director: Dane Flynn
Dane ,manages and supports maintenance staff team in their daily upkeep of our residential and commericial properties.
Janet is usually the first person our clients/tenants speak with, he is a great support to the office.
Maintenance /Construction Staff:
Aaron, Jody, Shawn, Steve and Dane have been assisting renters at Emmerich Properties for over 10 years! They are always pleasant to work with, determined and dependable to get the job done right the first time!
For maintenance request please contact the office at (715) 359-1500
Roots as a Builder:
Although much of our focus is managing rental properties that we own, our roots are as a builder, and we still are very active in that area.
Just a Few of Our Projects:
* Ross Community Apartments, 32 unit Community Redevelopment Project on E. Ross Avenue, Wausau. (2021-2023)
* Rehabilation Family Resturant- Grand Avenue, Schofield, WI ( 2021)
* Complete renovation of multiple commercial properties on Wausau's west side. (2017-2021)
* Purchase and renovate single-family homes to provide labor wage rents in the Greater Wausaua area
• Second floor apartment construction of 1st Avenue commercial building in Wausau (2019-2020)
• Construction of commercial building on Grand Avenue in Schofield (2019-2020)
• Complete Rehab of Wausau West Industrial Building
• Single Family Home in Schofield (2006)
• 20-Unit Condominium in Mosinee for (2004-2007)
• Conversion of former Marathon County Jail into Apartments and Office Space (1991-1992)
• Conversion of former Convent in Mosinee into Apartments (1993)
• Construction of 19-Unit Assisted Living Elderly Housing Complex (1994)
• Construction of 30+ Unit Assisted Living Elderly Housing Complex (1996)
• Commercial Subdivision in Mosinee (2002)
• Construction of 13-Unit Apartment Building in Weston (2002)
Professional Associations and Affiliations:
• Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Wisconsin Rental Coalition
• Wisconsin Apartment Association
• Wausau Area Builders Association
• Wisconsin Builders Association
• National Association of Home Builders
• Wausau Area Chamber of Commerce
• Wausau West Side Business Association
• Real Estate Management, Inc. of Wausau
• Mid-State Property Developments, Inc.
• Oakwood Estates Condominium Owners' Association, Inc.
• Emmerich Holdings, LLC
• Emmerich Properties Charitable Trust
• HelpRent, Co.