Incorporated in 1969, Emmerich & Associates, Inc. (now doing business as Emmerich Properties) has been satisfying housing needs in Central Wisconsin for over 40 Years.
Our focus is rental properties that is all that we do and pride ourselves on doing it well. We currently own and manage over 200 residential rental units and nearly 100 non-residential (commercial/retail/industrial/warehouse) units. All 15,000 square feet of commercial space. All of these properties are ours and not managed for someone else.
President / CEO: Arden J. Emmerich
Arden is the founder of Emmerich & Associates, Inc. and has been involved in real estate since the 1960's. He has a history in real estate development and sales as well as with rental properties. He is still is involved with the daily operations of the business.
Project Manager/Maintenance: Larry Hemauer
Larry has been at Emmerich & Associates for over 20 years! His primary responsibility is to manage large development projects, however he is also the front-line supervisor for our Field Service Team, which is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of our rental inventory.
Office Manager: JoMarie Ostrowski
JoMarie takes care of the daily operations at Emmerich & Associates. She maintains the books and helps with any issues that may arise.
Leasing Manager: Angela Mahar
Angela tends to the marketing and showings of Emmerich & Associates properties. She helps potential tenants through the leasing process and educating them on rules and requirements.
Administrative Assistance: Jean Crooks
Jean is usually the first person our clients/tenants speak with. She is a great support to the office and maintenance team.
Maintenance Supervisor: Mark Esterline
Mark, manages and supports maintenance staff team with daily upkeep of our residendial and commericial properties.
Aaron, Jody, Jennifer, Shawn, and Steve have been assisting residents at Emmerich & Associates for over 20 years! They are always pleasant to work with, determined to get the job done right the first time, and dependable.
For maintenance request please contact the office at (715) 359-1500
Roots as a Builder
Although much of our focus is managing rental properties that we own, our roots are as a builder, and we still are very active in that area.
Just a Few of Our Projects:
• Second floor construction of 1st Avenue commercial building in Wausau
• Construction of commercial building on Grand Avenue in Schofield
• Complete Rehab of Wausau West Industrial Building
• Single Family Home in Schofield 2006
• 20-Unit Condominium in Mosinee for 2004-2007
• Conversion of former Marathon County Jail into Apartments and Office Space (1991-1992)
• Conversion of former Convent in Mosinee into Apartments (1993)
• Construction of 19-Unit Assisted Living Elderly Housing Complex (1994)
• Construction of 30+ Unit Assisted Living Elderly Housing Complex (1996)
• Commercial Subdivision in Mosinee (2002)
• Construction of 13-Unit Apartment Building in Weston (2002)
Professional Associations and Affiliations
• Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Wisconsin Rental Coalition
• Wisconsin Apartment Association
• Wausau Area Builders Association
• Wisconsin Builders Association
• National Association of Home Builders
• Wausau Area Chamber of Commerce
• Wausau West Side Business Association
• Real Estate Management, Inc. of Wausau
• Mid-State Property Developments, Inc.
• Oakwood Estates Condominium Owners' Association, Inc.
• Emmerich Holdings, LLC
• Emmerich Properties Charitable Trust
• HelpRent, Co.